I Totally Funniest: A Middle School Story (I Funny #3) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the I Funny series.
- #1: I Funny: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $29.00
- #2: I Even Funnier: A Middle School Story (I Funny #2) (Hardcover): $13.99
- #4: I Funny TV: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: I Funny: School of Laughs (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: The Nerdiest, Wimpiest, Dorkiest I Funny Ever (Hardcover): $13.99
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
Praise for I Funny:
recovery from a tragic event....The affecting ending, which reveals a
more vulnerable Jamie behind the guise of his humor, celebrates Jamie's
masks personal pain, demonstrating resiliency in the face of tragedy."
"In all, a brimming bucket of bada-bing!"
Praise for I Even Funnier: