Princeton Review GRE Psychology Prep, 9th Edition: 3 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Content Review (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 2-3 Days
Other Books in Series
IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. Ace the GRE Psychology Subject Test with this comprehensive guide from The Princeton Review, featuring in-depth content reviews, targeted strategies for scoring success, and 3 full-length practice GRE Psych tests.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Psychology-based study tips to give you an extra edge
Everything You Need to Know toHelp Achieve a High Score.
• Thorough coverage of all GRE Psychology topics, including sensation and perception, physiological and behavioral neuroscience, psychological disorders, measurement and methodology, and much more
• Thematic organization to help you better absorb the information you need to know
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests (1 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic answer keys help you evaluate your progress and pinpoint areas of improvement
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest-growing test-preparation company in the country, with more than 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.