Wiley GAAP 2022: Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Wiley Regulatory Reporting) (Paperback)
The most comprehensive guide to US GAAP--thoroughly updated to reflect the latest pronouncements
US GAAP is constantly being updated, requiring its users to be armed with expert interpretation and explanation of the relevant principles. Wiley GAAP 2020 provides the most complete coverage of all Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Topics--including the latest updates.
Each chapter includes discussion of perspectives and issues, sources of GAAP, practice-oriented examples, and accurate definitions of terms, concepts, and rules. Every FASB Topic is fully explained in a clear, reader-friendly way with dynamic graphic to aid in understanding complex topics. Extensively updated to reflect all current US GAAP changes, this indispensable book:
- Reviews the latest changes to accounting principles, including inventory, financial instruments, leases, and revenue
- Offers expert guidance on issues surrounding specific pronouncements
- Includes comprehensive cross-references and topic-specific appendices
- Explains how the standards apply to common real-world scenarios
- Clarifies implementation through numerous illustrations and practical examples
Accurate and up-to-date GAAP implementation is crucial for eliminating the risk of noncompliance. Wiley GAAP 2020 is your one-stop resource for staying up-to-date with constantly-changing guidelines--providing the insight and guidance accounting professionals need.