The Complete Family Office Handbook: A Guide for Affluent Families and the Advisors Who Serve Them (Hardcover)
Discover new insights on how to setup, manage, and advise wealthy families and their family offices
The Complete Family Office: A Guide for Affluent Families and the Advisors Who Serve Them, 2nd Edition represents the newest update to an essential series. This book prepares the members of wealthy families to collectively manage, sustain, and grow their wealth across multiple generations. It also assists professionals who advise families to better serve their needs.
This book teaches those who advise family offices and wealthy families on:
- How to setup, structure, and advise a family office
- Current compliance, fiduciary and risk management practices for a family office
- Forward-thinking investment management, estate planning, and private trust company considerations
- Fresh insights on philanthropy, legacy, and impact investing
- Best practices to managing family wealth education and preparing next generation owners
- New insights on family governance, strategic planning, and succession
- Methods to create a family constitution, mission, and vision for families and their family offices.
The Complete Family Office Handbook provides the most comprehensive, current research, practical guidance, and approaches from leading family offices from around the globe and illustrates, by way of practical case studies and examples, how families can effectively manage their wealth for the long term.
About the Author
KIRBY ROSPLOCK, PHD, is the founder of Tamarind Partners, Inc., a world-class family office consultancy and founder and Chief Learning Officer of Tamarind Learning, a comprehensive, virtual learning platform for family offices, advisors, and the families they serve. Visit our websites at TamarindPartners.com and TamarindLearning.com to learn more.