GMAT Official Guide 2022 Bundle: Books + Online Question Bank (Paperback)
Best value Get all three guides in one bundle: GMAT(TM) Official Guide, Verbal and Quantitative Review
The official resource of real GMAT(TM) questions from past exams.
Get the ultimate collection with over 1,900 real GMAT(TM) practice questions PLUS the GMAT(TM) online prep tools you need to study the way you want.
You'll receive one of the most extensive GMAT(TM) prep collections to prepare you for test day. You'll get over 1,900 real GMAT(TM) practice question PLUS the online tools to study the way you want. In each book, all practice questions are from past GMAT(TM) exams and organized from easiest to hardest so that you can build upon your knowledge. Study answer explanations to understand the reasoning behind the answers to help improve your performance. Plus, gain an overview of the GMAT(TM) exam to become familiar with the content, structure, and format. You'll feel confident and ready for test day.
The GMAT(TM) Official Guide Bundle 2022 provides 3 ways to study:
Books: Know what to expect on the GMAT(TM) exam
- Boost your studying using all three books: the main Official Guide, Verbal Review and Quantitative Review.
- Learn the exam structure: Start with the introductory verbal and quantitative review chapters each followed by 25 practice questions in the main Official Guide.
- Review common quantitative formulas and concepts using quantitative quick reference sheets.
- Master verbal and quantitative reasoning with over 1,900 practice questions organized by difficulty level.
- Study the reasoning behind the answers reviewing detailed answer explanations for each practice question.
GMAT(TM) Online Prep Tools: Focus your Studying - Bonus: included with purchase
- Take our Diagnostic Evaluation to discover your strengths and focus areas.
- Practice online with the same questions from all three books PLUS 174 additional online-exclusive questions.
- Create custom practice sets by difficulty level and by fundamental skill from each book.
- Track your progress using performance metrics.
- Prepare for exam day by timing your practicing in exam mode.
- Test your knowledge of key concepts with flash cards.
Mobile App: Your GMAT(TM) test prep on the go
- Study offline after downloading the question sets from each book.
- Sync between devices. Start on your phone, finish on your computer
The GMAT(TM) Official Guide Bundle 2022 gives you all the tools you need to confidently prepare for test day.
This product includes print book with a unique code to access the GMAT(TM) Exam Online Question Bank and mobile app.
About the Author
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) is the association of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC's mission is to meet the needs of business schools and students through a wide array of products, services, and programs, and the organization serves as a primary resource of research and information about quality graduate management education. GMAC is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Created in 1954, the GMAT is the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. Available in over 100 countries, it is the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course. Currently about 2,100 schools and 5,900 programs have adopted the GMAT, and the test is taken approximately 250,000 times annually.