Nolo's Guide to Social Security Disability: Getting & Keeping Your Benefits (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Out of Print
Qualify for Social Security disability benefits, quickly and easily This comprehensive and compassionate book covers both SSDI and SSI, shows you how to prove a disability, and explains how your age, education, and work experience affect your chances. Parents will find special information about benefits available to children with a disability. Learn how to:
- find the disability criteria for your medical condition
- prove the severity of your disability
- appeal if you're denied benefits
- work part time while keeping your benefits
- prepare for a Continuing Disability Review
- and more.
- updated disability listings for over 65 medical conditions
- new rules concerning hearings and evidence, and
- changes in how Social Security considers evidence from treating doctors and other medical providers.