Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK 6th Ed. (Paperback)
High-yield USMLE Step 2 CK review using the Fischer Method!
From USMLE expert Dr. Conrad Fischer, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK delivers the targeted review you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
- Exam-like focus, using the Fischer Method: best initial test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- Step-by-step approach to patient care
- Hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
- Flow charts, decision trees, and comparison tables condense broad topics at a glance
- Expert tips for recognizing incorrect answers
About the Author
Conrad Fischer, MD, (Brooklyn/NY) is director of the residency program at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in New York City and professor of medicine at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City. He teaches USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3; Internal Medicine Board Review and Attending Recertification; and USMLE Step 1 Physiology.