Fodor's Cancún & the Riviera Maya: With Tulum, Cozumel, and the Best of the Yucatán (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to party in Canc n, snorkel in Cozumel, or explore Mayan ruins and cenotes in Tulum, the local Fodor's travel experts in Mexico are here to help Fodor's Canc n and the Riviera Maya guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Canc n & The Riviera Maya travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOSthroughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Beaches," "Best Snorkeling and Diving," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, history, architecture, cuisine, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Chich n Itz ," "Ancient Architects: The Maya," "Cozumel's Diving and Snorkeling," and "What to Eat and Drink"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- SPANISH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Canc n, Cozumel, Isla Mujeres, The Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Cob , The Costa Maya, Reserva de la Bi sfera Sian Ka'an, Cozumel, Yucat n, M rida, Uxmal, The Ruta Puuc, Chich n Itz , Progreso, Isla Holbox, and much more.
Planning on visiting other beach destinations in Mexico? Check out Fodor's Puerto Vallarta and Fodor's Los Cabos.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us@FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us