50 States Traveled Journal: Visiting Fifty United States Travel Challenge Notebook, Road Trip Gift For Adults & Kids, Book, Log (Paperback)
This 50 States Travel Journal notebook is a perfect way for you to record and keep track of which states you have been to or visited. Each state has two pages with space and prompts to write places you have visited including sections to record:
- How Long You Stayed - Write how long your trip was.
- Where You Stayed - Log the place you stayed.
- Weather - Record what the weather was like.
- Best Meal - Write what your best meal of the trip was.
- Something Funny - Log anything funny that happened.
- Something Unexpected - Record something that happened that was unexpected.
- Highlights of the Trip - Write the highlights of your trip.
- What Did You Learn - Log anything you may have learned.
- Did You Make New Friends - Record any new friends you made.
- Why Did You Visit The State - Write why you came to the state.
- Notes - Blank lined notes for writing memories, fun things you did on vacation or just traveling through, etc.
- Rating of the State - Rate the state from 1-10.
Great for men and women, boys and girls alike. Use as a diary of your travels. Simple and easy to use. Also makes a great gift for anyone who loves to travel the USA. Also includes a contact page. Size is 6x9 inches, 104 pages, white paper, soft matte finish cover, paperback.