Sanitation Worker Exam 2020 New York City (Paperback)
New Book to help you prepare for the 2020 NYC Sanitation Worker Exam
Seven reasons why you should study with this book:
1. This book was prepared by Angelo Tropea, bestselling author of exam preparation books. He has more than 30 years of experience in preparing candidates for exams.
2. The book covers in detail the following 7 types of questions and excludes material not relevant to this specific test, such as general test-taking discussions about civil service and long discussions about benefits which do not help you attain a higher score.
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
- Deductive Reasoning
- Spatial Orientation
3. This book contains valuable explanations and hints for each type of question, all based on experience and live classes conducted in prior years.
4. Carefully crafted exercises (with explanatory answers) are provided for practice and to increase proficiency and confidence.
5. Two comprehensive practice exams are provided, with answers explained.
6. The large format of this book (8.5 X 11inches) maximizes the clarity of informational tables, street maps, and other images.
7. The price of this book is a small amount to invest for such a large return
Study with this valuable book - and prepare for success
Reader Comments from Prior Edition
"Gets straight to the point to help you pass your test."
"I just took the Test and All I Can Say Is This Book Definitely Gets You Prepared. Was Very Helpful, Very."
"The best of the best. Can't go wrong. This will prepare you like no other. Highly recommended for anyone in the near future. This will definitely prepare you well for the test."
"Excellent book covering all 7 parts of the DSNY Entrance Exam. Each part is broken up in sections so you can practice for the test and get a head start on everyone else."