Chicken Soup for the Soul: True Love: 101 Heartwarming and Humorous Stories about Dating, Romance, Love, and Marriage (Paperback)
You’ll laugh and cry reading these 101 heartwarming and humorous stories about dating, romance, love, and marriage.
You won’t be able to put down these stories about dating and romance, proposals and weddings, and keeping your marriage fresh. Read about:
- the monk who never took his vows and eventually married the girl he secretly loved
- the hysterically funny “husband instruction manual”
- the woman who thought her date was mentally challenged because he was tongue-tied in front of her
- the girl who dreamt she would marry the cute high school teacher and married him years later after a chance meeting
- the couple with a young daughter who have “breakfast and a movie dates” while she is at school
- the dying man who wakes up to sign one last Valentine’s Day card for his wife and then passes away
- the husband who writes 22 poems for his wife for their 22nd anniversary
- and 94 more great stories!
About the Author
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Amy Newmark is author, editor-in-chief, and publisher of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series.