Verbal Insights on the GRE General Test (Test Prep #5) (Paperback)
- Elaborate Strategies for mastering all types of GRE Verbal Reasoning questions
- 3 full length Verbal Practice tests as per the GRE Guidelines
- 160 Practice questions to familiarize you with all question types
- Answer key and detailed explanation included for every question
Verbal Insights on the GRE General Test provides intensive practice you need to succeed on the verbal section of the GRE. This book offers elaborate strategies and confidence-building exercises to boost your GRE verbal score.
To start with, this book makes you comfortable with the overall pattern of the GRE. It goes on to cover the verbal section of the GRE in depth. Dedicated chapters cover each question type in detail along with tools and strategies to master them. Towards the end, the book offers 3 full length Verbal Practice tests as per GRE Guidelines along with answer key and detailed explanations.
- 160 Verbal Practice questions
- Essential tips, tricks, and tools you'll need to get a good verbal score
- Complete coverage of all types of Verbal questions
- Intensive practice in Verbal Reasoning to boost your GRE score